How To Add Printer To Mac | Make sure your Printer is connected with the network before you make the Epson Connect settings. If you need to set the connection, see the start here sheet for your printer for instructions. To view the sheets, go to Epson support main page, a select product of your Printer and follow the steps below.
1. Download and run the Utility to Connect Epson Printer Settings.
2. Click Continue.
3. Accept the software license agreement by clicking Continue, and then agreed.
4. Click Install, and then click Close.
5. Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window does not appear automatically, open the Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, then double-click the Epson Printer Connect Setup.
6. Select Registration Printer, and then click Next.
7. When you see the Register the printer to the Epson Connect message, click OK.
8. Scroll down, click the checkbox I accept the terms and conditions, and then click Next.
9. Do one of the following:
If you create a new account, fill in the form to create an account the Epson Connect, and then click Finish.
If you register a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill in the form to Add a new printer, and then click Add.
10. Click Close.
11. See instructions enable the Scan to the cloud and Remote Print services to enable the Scan to the cloud and Remote Printing.
How To Add Printer To Mac | Epson Printer Support
4/ 5Oleh Epson Printers Driver