Epson Printer App For Android Support Download - Turn your tablet or smartphone into a productivity tool for photo printing. The Epson printer app for Android allows you to access files from DropBox, EverNote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive to print them from anywhere, or scan from Epson printers and send emails or share photos or documents online.
Epson printer owners can now print directly from Android devices to printers that support Wi-Fi, With the Epson printer app for Android called "Epson iPrint" just launched for Android 4.4 Kit Kat and for the higher version. This application can be downloaded for free and is available in the Google Play Store.
To enable Epson printer app for android, Please download the app from our site which will be transferred directly to Google Play store, and after you download it please access your smartphone device settings. Go to Settings, then open System, Select Print option. You can see the "Epson iPrint" settings there, which are still "off" by default. Tap on the option to switch to "on."
With Epson iPrint you can more easily do printing from the next room or around the world. Print, scan and share live photos from your Android phone or tablet. Print photos, emails, and files including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF documents. Also supports Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive.
Download Epson Printer App For Android
Key Features Of Epson Printer App For Android
- Print, scan and share live photos from your Android phone or tablet.
- Print from anywhere to Epson printers with email support that uses the remote print function.
- Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office files Word, Excel, PowerPoint and who need access to Google Drive to compress to printable PDFs.
- Print saved files, email attachments, and online files from Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive.
- Can retrieve documents with your device's camera, format, upgrade and save, to print.
- Scan from your Epson all-in-one to share files.
- Transfer files between your smartphone device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer.
- Can check printer status and ink levels on the printer.
- Print in a complex network environment space using IP printer settings manually.
Epson Printer App For Android Support Download
4/ 5Oleh Epson Printers Driver