Epson TM-U950 Driver Download - This printer is ideal for printing journals and slip in retail environments and able to remove two drawers of money. The Epson TM-U950 is specifically designed to handle jobs that require maximum information in a short period and can print up to four copies of slips at a time; this printer also offers an ultra-speed output of up to 88 columns for A4 paper usage. This printer is also straightforward to use and maintained with easy paper loading, automatic cutter, and low-security paper detector features and MICR Devices have also been provided on this printer.
Epson TM-U950 Specifications
- Printing Technology: 9-pin, serial impact dot matrix
- Print Speed: Approx. 5.14 lps (40 columns,17.8 cpi)
- Dimensions: 186 x 298 x 195mm (W x D x H) [7.3 x 11.7 x 7.7"]
- Weight: Approx. 4.8 kg (10.6 lbs]); With autocutter approx. 5.8 kg (12.8 lbs)
- Control Board: EMI standards: VCCI class A, FCC class A, CE marking
- Safety standards: UL, CSA
- Ribbon Life: 4,000,000 characters
- Inked Ribbon: ERC-32
We will help you to provide support for download utilities and drivers for Epson TM-U950. Before you download the drivers we have presented in the table below, read some of the instructions below first.
Operating System Support For Epson TM-U950 Driver & Utilities
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2012
How to Download Epson TM-U950 Driver & Utilities
- Click on the download link to the right of the table.
- The file storage dialog will appear, select the Folder you want and click save; the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- The driver download process will start automatically.
- When the download is complete, Select the folder where you saved the Drivers & utility file.
Epson TM-U950 Driver & Utilities Support Download For Windows
|JavaPOS ADK v1.14.6W|
|OPOS ADK v2.80E R12|
|OPOS ADK for .NET v1.12.22|
|JavaPOS ADK for Windows v1.14.1|
|OPOS ADK v2.80e R2|
|Advanced Printer Driver v4.56|
|Monitoring Tool v1.58.00|
How to Install Epson TM-U950 Driver & Utilities
- When finished Download the Epson Drivers & Utilities are ready to install.
- Click on the downloaded Driver file.
- The Installation Wizard process will start, follow the instructions on your computer screen.
- If the driver installation process is complete, please restart your computer to get maximum results.
- Then do a print test document. If the process runs smoothly, Means you have successfully installed Epson Driver & Utilities correctly.
Epson TM-U950 Driver Download | Epson Support
4/ 5Oleh Epson Printers Driver