Epson TM-U590 Driver Download - The Epson TM-U590 printer is designed for bank and business purposes that require the ability to print various slips and other documents. This printer is capable of handling slip printing up to 88 columns, Printing original sheets up to four copies, And checking the invoice printing application.
Epson TM-U590 Specifications
- Printing Technology: 9-pin, serial impact dot matrix
- Print Speed: 311/233 cps
- Dimensions: 252 x 266 x 185mm (W x D x H) [9.9" x 10.5" x 7.3"]
- Weight: Approx. 5 kg (11.0 lbs)
- Control Board: EMI standards: VCCI class A, FCC class A, CE marking
- Safety standards: UL, CSA
- Ribbon Life: 4,500,000 characters (black)
- Inked Ribbon: ERC-31
We will help you to provide support for download utilities and drivers for Epson TM-U590. Before you download the drivers we have presented in the table below, read some of the instructions below first.
Operating System Support For Epson TM-U590 Driver & Utilities
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2012
How to Download Epson TM-U590 Driver & Utilities
- Click on the download link to the right of the table.
- The file storage dialog will appear, select the Folder you want and click save; the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- The driver download process will start automatically.
- When the download is complete, Select the folder where you saved the Drivers & utility file.
Epson TM-U590 Driver & Utilities Support Download For Windows
|OPOS ADK v2.80E R12|
|OPOS ADK v2.80e R2|
|Advanced Printer Driver v4.56|
|TM Virtual Port Driver v8.30b|
|Monitoring Tool v1.58.00|
|Deployment Tool v5.0|
|USB Device Driver v6.10a|
How to Install Epson TM-U590 Driver & Utilities
- When finished Download the Epson Drivers & Utilities are ready to install.
- Click on the downloaded Driver file.
- The Installation Wizard process will start, follow the instructions on your computer screen.
- If the driver installation process is complete, please restart your computer to get maximum results.
- Then do a print test document. If the process runs smoothly, Means you have successfully installed Epson Driver & Utilities correctly.
Epson TM-U590 Driver Download | Epson Support
4/ 5Oleh Epson Printers Driver