Epson TM-U325 Driver Download - Epson TM-U325 is a printer to print receipt and validation receipt is a cost-effective option for those of you who need the benefits of printing receipts and validation in one space-saving printer because it has a small size. This printer can print quickly and quietly, Epson TM-U325 can deliver crystal clear prints and can handle up to nine lines of validation receipt printing. A drop-in roll paper loading system that enables more natural paper replacement and semi-automatic paper loading functions that can reduce operator work.
Epson TM-U325 Specifications
- Printing Technology: 9-pin, serial impact dot matrix
- Print Speed: 40-Column Printing: Approx. 3.5 lps, 16-Column Printing: 6.4 lps
- Dimensions: 164 x 240 x 136mm (W x D x H) [6.46" x 9.45" x 5.35"]
- Weight: Approx. 2.3 kg (5.07 lbs)
- Control board: EMI standards: FCC class A, CE marking
- Safety standards: UL, CSA
- Ribbon Life: 000,000 characters (black)
- Inked Ribbon: ERC-38 (black)
We will help you to provide support for download utilities and drivers for Epson TM-U325. Before you download the drivers we have presented in the table below, read some of the instructions below first.
Operating System Support For Epson TM-U325 Driver & Utilities
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2012
How to Download Epson TM-U325 Driver & Utilities
- Click on the download link to the right of the table.
- The file storage dialog will appear, select the Folder you want and click save; the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- The driver download process will start automatically.
- When the download is complete, Select the folder where you saved the Drivers & utility file.
Epson TM-U325 Driver & Utilities Support Download For Windows
|OPOS ADK v2.80E R12|
|OPOS ADK v2.80e R2|
|TM Virtual Port Driver v8.30b|
|USB Device Driver v6.10a|
|Deployment Tool v5.0|
How to Install Epson TM-U325 Driver & Utilities
- When finished Download the Epson Drivers & Utilities are ready to install.
- Click on the downloaded Driver file.
- The Installation Wizard process will start, follow the instructions on your computer screen.
- If the driver installation process is complete, please restart your computer to get maximum results.
- Then do a print test document. If the process runs smoothly, Means you have successfully installed Epson Driver & Utilities correctly.
Epson TM-U325 Driver Download | Epson Support
4/ 5Oleh Epson Printers Driver