Epson PLQ-20 Passbook Driver - Epson PLQ-20 Passbook is a fast and versatile printer with a print speed of up to 480cps, which can produce much better prints in a short period. Despite's output speed is enhanced by easy-to-use automatic sheet alignment, more natural and intuitive printhead adjustments with page limit feature that allows more easy printing; you can increase productivity and customer satisfaction and reduce printing costs.
With Auto Sheet, Alignment Photo Sensors on this printer can detect and can automatically instruct Paper Feed Roller to reset misfed documents. Auto Border Function The paper width detector enables remote printing arranged into the paper tray. The width of the paper can also be detected automatically to ensure print in the right position.
In this article, we will give support to download utilities and drivers for Epson PLQ-20 Passbook. But before you go to the download link that we have provided in the table below, read some of the instructions below first.
Operating System Support For Epson PLQ-20 Passbook Driver & Utilities
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP
How to Download Epson PLQ-20 Passbook Driver & Utilities
- Click on the download link that is in the table.
- The driver download process will start automatically.
- The file storage dialog will appear, select the Folder you want and click save, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- When the download is complete, Click the dialog box that has been closed, And find the folder where you save the file.
Download Epson PLQ-20 Passbook Driver & Utilities For Windows
|PLQ-20/PLQ-20M Status Monitor Ver.5|
|PLQ-20/PLQ-20M Printer Driver Ver.6|
How To Install Epson PLQ-20 Passbook Driver & Utilities
- When finished Download, Driver ready to install.
- Click the downloaded Driver file.
- Specify the default location to save the Driver installation.
- When the Installation Wizard process has started, follow the instructions on the form on your computer screen.
- If the driver installation process is complete, Please restart your computer for maximum installation process.
- Then do a photo print test and scan. If the process runs smoothly, then you have successfully installed the Epson Driver correctly.
This Driver & Utilities Compatible For Epson PLQ-22 Passbook
Epson PLQ-20 Passbook Driver | Epson Support
4/ 5Oleh Epson Printers Driver