Epson OmniLink TM-L90-i Driver - The Epson OmniLink TM-L90-i combines a more cost-effective POS TM-L90 receiver reinforced by retail and web servers. This printer supports web printing from virtually any smartphone device, cloud-based services and interactive displays making it ideal for retailers looking for a highly flexible mobile POS system.
Epson OmniLink TM-L90-i Features
- Ethernet, optional Wireless-N connectivity
- Supports web printing from virtually all smartphone devices
- With cloud storage service without the need for integration
- 4 USB ports for peripherals and video output
- Maximum print speed up to 150mm / sec
- Paper-saving features that reduce paper use by up to 30%
- Can do label printing
Epson OmniLink TM-L90-i Specifications
- Printing Technology: Thermal line printing
- Print Resolution: 203 x 203 dpi
- Print Speed: High-speed mode: 150mm/sec, 5.9"/sec, Normal mode: 120mm/sec, 4.7"/sec
- Server Systems: Simple web server function: HTTP server (Apache)
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 5.8" x 8.0" (140 x 148 x 203 mm) (W x D x H)
- Weight: 4.18 lb (1.9 kg)
- Safety Approvals: EMI standards: VCCI class A, FCC class A, CE marking, Canada EMI, AS/NZS 3548, Safety standards: UL, CSA, TÜV (EN60950), Environmental standards: WEEE, RoHS compliant
- Case Color: Epson Dark Gray, Epson Cool White
- Column Capacity: 64/48/72 (columns)
- Character Size: 1.13 x 2.13 / 1.5 x 3.0 / 1.0 x 2.0 (W x H mm)
- Fonts: 9 x 17 / 12 x 24
- Character Set: 95 Alphanumeric, 37 International, 128 x 11 GraphicTraditional/Simple Chinese, Thai, Japanese
- Characters per Inch: 22.6 cpi (9 x 17 font) / 16.9 cpi (12 x 24 font)
- Barcode: UPC-A, UPC-E, JAN8 (EAN), Jan13 (EAN), ITF,CODE39, CODE93, CODE128, CODABAR, PDF417,MAXICODE, QRCODE
For support & download Epson OmniLink TM-L90-i Driver & Utilities, Please read some of the instructions below.
Operating System Support For Epson OmniLink TM-L90-i Driver & Utilities
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2003/ Server 2008/ Server 2012
How To Download Epson OmniLink TM-L90-i Driver & Utilities
- Click Start Download link in the table below.
- The driver download will start automatically if it does not appear to click to download the driver manually to your computer.
- The dialog appears when saving, select the Folder you want and click save, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- When the download is finished click the closed dialog box, it has been downloaded to your computer folder.
Epson OmniLink TM-L90-i Driver & Utilities Download For Windows
|JavaPOS ADK for Windows v1.14.1|
|OPOS ADK for .NET v1.12.22|
|WS-POS ADK v1.2.0|
|Advanced Printer Driver for LFC model v4.56|
|TM Virtual Port Driver v8.30b|
|USB Device Driver v6.10a|
|TM Automatic Restore Utility v3.4|
|Monitoring Tool v1.4|
|EpsonNet Simple Viewer v2.40a|
|Monitoring Tool v1.58.00|
|Deployment Tool v5.0|
How To Install the Epson OmniLink TM-L90-i Driver & Utilities
- After finishing Download, this Driver and ready to install.
- Click an Open folder, then click the downloaded Driver file.
- Specify the default location to save the Driver File. Then click Next, then wait while extracting the file to prepare Installation on your computer.
- When the Installation Wizard process has started, follow the instructions from the Form on your computer screen.
- If Driver installation process is complete, Please Restart your computer for the maximum installation process.
- Then do a document or photo printing test and scan. If the process runs smoothly, then you have successfully installed the Epson Drivers correctly.
Epson OmniLink TM-L90-i Driver | Epson Support
4/ 5Oleh Epson Printers Driver