Epson FX-875 Driver Download - The Epson FX-875 offers superior performance and exceptional efficiency with print speeds of up to 571 characters per second on 12 CPIs for Ultra Speed Draft Mode. With parallel, USB, and multiple connectivity options, the Epson FX-875 ensures excellent quality printing and usability convenience.
Epson FX-875 Specifications
- Print Direction: Bi-direction with logic seeking
- Printing Method: Impact dot matrix
- Number of Pins in Head: 18 pins
- Control Code: ESC/P and IBM PPDS emulation
- Mean Print Volume Between Failure (MVBF): 25 million lines (except print head)
- Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF): 15,000 Power On Hours (POH) (25% Duty)
- Character Sets: 13 character code tables (Standard): Italic Table, PC437 (US, Standard Europe), PC850 (Multilingual), PC860 (Portuguese), PC863 (Canadian-French), PC865 (Nordic), PC861 (Icelandic), BRASCII, Abicomp, Roman 8, ISO Latin, PC858, ISO 8859-15 13 international character sets: U.S.A., France, Germany, U.K., Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Spain, Japan, Norway, Denmark, Spain, Latin America
- Bitmap Fonts: Epson Draft=> 10, 12, 15 cpi; Epson Roman & San Serif=> 10, 12, 15 cpi, Proportional
We will give support to download utilities and drivers for Epson FX-875. But before you go to the download link that we have provided in the table below, read some of the instructions below first.
Operating System Support For Epson FX-875 Driver & Utilities
- Windows 10/ 8.1/ 8/ 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 (32-64bit)
How to Download Epson FX-875 Driver & Utilities
- Click on the download link that is on the table.
- The driver download process will start automatically.
- The file storage dialog will appear, select the Folder you want and click save; the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- When the download is complete, Click the dialog box that has been closed, And find the folder where you save the file.
Download Epson FX-875 Driver & Utilities For Windows
How To Install The Epson FX-875 Drivers & Utilities
- After you finished Downloading this driver is ready to install.
- Click the Open Folder, and then click the Epson Drivers file is already Downloaded.
- Specify the default location for saving the file Drivers.
- Then click Next, and then wait while the process extracts the files to prepare the Installations on your computer.
- At the time of the Install, Wizard process has started, follow the instructions of the Form on your computer screen.
- If the process of installing Drivers is complete, Please Restart your computer to make the Installation process runs optimally.
- Then do a test printing of documents or photos and scans. If the process goes smoothly, then you've managed to Install the Epson drivers correctly.
Epson FX-875 Driver Download | Epson Support
4/ 5Oleh Epson Printers Driver