Epson PLQ-30 Driver Download - With Epson PLQ-30 you can save great cost and energy and have a very low power consumption of 4.5W. Next, reduce the TCO, With this printer, you can print about 10 million characters in the mode draft between ribbon changes. An installed printer, the Epson PLQ-30 has an emulation option with parallel, serial and USB interfaces to connect to the computer.
Epson PLQ-30 Specification
- Number of pins in head : 24 pins
- Printable columns : 94
- Print speed : Ultra speed draft : 585 cps, High speed draft : 3520 cps,Draft : 390 cps, LQ : 130 cps
- Copy capability : One original and two copies, One original and six copies (Copy mode)
- Interface : RS-232, Parallel, USB
- Paper Path : Manual Insertion (Front in, Front out), Manual Insertion (Front in, Rear out)
- Reliability : MTBF : 12,000 POH,
- Ribbon life: Approx. 5,000,000 characters (LQ 10 cpi, 48 dots / character), Approx. 10,000,000 characters (Draft 10 cpi, 24 dots / character)
- Overall dimensions : 384 (W) x 280 (D) x 203 (H) mm
Features of Epson PLQ-30
- Quiet operation: Noise level as low as 55dBA
- Energy saving: 4.5W standby power consumption
- Low TCO: long life band
- Flexible: Handles passbooks up to as thick as 2.6mm
- Easy installation: Parallel interface, serial and USB
Arabic, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Farsi(Persian), Hungarian, Japanese, Korea, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish
Operating System Support For Epson PLQ-30 Driver & Software
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000
Epson PLQ-30 Driver & Software Download For Windows
|PLQ-30 Printer Driver Ver.3 For Windows|
|PLQ-30 Status Monitor Ver.3 For Windows|
How To Install The Drivers & Utilities
- After you finished Downloading this driver is ready to install.
- Click the open Folder, and then click the Epson Drivers file is already Downloaded.
- Specify the default location for saving the file Drivers.
- Then click Next, and then wait while the process extracts the files to prepare the Installations on your computer.
- At the time of the Install Wizard process has started, follow the instructions of the Form on your computer screen.
- If the process of installing Drivers is complete, Please Restart your computer in order to make the Installattion process runs optimally.
- Then do a test printing of documents or photos and scans. If the process goes smoothly then you've managed to Install the drivers correctly.
Epson PLQ-30 Driver Download | Epson Support
4/ 5Oleh Epson Printers Driver