Epson ECOTANK ITS L3070 Driver - Are you looking for a printer at a cheaper price? Epson ECOTANK ITS L3070 is the right solution for you, this cheap printer can reduce printing costs by up to 90%. This printer comes with a high-quality ink tank that can print up to 13,000 pages of black documents and 6,500 pages of color documents.
Designed specifically to deliver long-lasting photo prints, the printer is equipped with a sophisticated Piezo Micro Print Print and uses original Epson ink. Epson 3-in-1 is perfect for you to use at home or at work. This compact Inkjet printer comes with ink that can last up to two years already provided in the box when you buy it.
The Epson ECOTANK ITS L3070 printer has an ultra-ink tank system, so the ink can last up to 2 years after filling the original Epson ink. The printer comes with a Wi-Fi connection, so you can easily print documents using your smartphone or tablet with features from the Epson iPrint app. It can even receive files from anywhere in the world with Epson Email Print Features.
Epson ECOTANK ITS L3070 Features:
- Up to two years' worth of ink: Print up to 13,000 pages in black and 6,500 pages in colour
- Ultra-low-cost printing: Save up to 90% on printing costs
- No ink cartridges: Easy-refill ink tank system
- Wi-Fi & apps: Print from mobile devices
- 3-in-1: Print, copy, scan and borderless photo printing
Epson ECOTANK ITS L3070 Driver Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Download Links Epson ECOTANK ITS L3070 Driver & Utilities For Windows:
- EPSON Easy Photo Print v.2.70.00 For Windows <=> Download
Download Links Epson ECOTANK ITS L3070 Driver & Utilities For Mac OS:
Epson Software Updater For Mac OS <=> Download
Drivers & Utilites For Series Support => Epson ECOTANK ITS L3050, Epson ECOTANK ITS L3060
The latest ICA Scanner Driver for this product is available only via Apple's Software Update. Here's how to get it:
Do one of the following:
- If you're using a USB or Ethernet connection, connect the printer/scanner to your Mac and make sure it is powered on.
- If you're using a wireless connection and your printer is already connected to your router, make sure it is powered on.
- If you're using a wireless connection and your printer is not connected to your router, you'll need to connect your printer to your router. Use your product's control panel to establish the Wi-Fi connection.
- Select the Apple menu and then select Software Update or App Store.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the available updates.
Epson ECOTANK ITS L3070 Driver | Epson Support
4/ 5Oleh Epson Printers Driver