Epson ECOTANK ITS L3060 Driver - Are you looking for a printer at a low price? Epson ECOTANK ITS L3060 is the right solution for you, with this cheap printer you will reduce the cost of printing up to 90%. Comes with a high-quality ink bottle to print up to 13,000 pages of black documents and 6,500 pages of color documents, Because this Printer uses an integrated and easy-to-install ink tank system.
This printer is designed to deliver durable printing solutions and will deliver exceptional prints of photographs and documents as this printer comes with sophisticated Micro Piezo Print Head and uses original Epson ink. Epson 3-in-1 is very suitable for use at home or at your office. This compact Inkjet printer comes with ink that can last up to two years available in the box when you buy it.
The Epson ECOTANK ITS L3060 printer has an ultra-ink tank system, so the ink can last up to 2 years after charging the original Epson ink. The printer is equipped with a Wi-Fi connection, so you can easily print documents using your smartphone or tablet because this printer has provided features of the Epson iPrint app. You can even receive files from anywhere in the world with Epson Email Print Features.
Epson ECOTANK ITS L3060 Features:
- Up to two years' worth of ink: Print up to 13,000 pages in black and 6,500 pages in colour
- Ultra-low-cost printing: Save up to 90% on printing costs
- No ink cartridges: Easy-refill ink tank system
- Wi-Fi & apps: Print from mobile devices
- 3-in-1: Print, copy, scan and borderless photo printing
Operating System Compatibility For Epson ECOTANK ITS L3060 Driver:
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Download Links Epson ECOTANK ITS L3060 Driver & Utilities For Windows:
- EPSON Easy Photo Print v.2.70.00 For Windows <=> Download
Download Links Epson ECOTANK ITS L3060 Driver & Utilities For Mac OS:
- Epson Software Updater For Mac OS <=> Download
Drivers & Utilites For Series Support => Epson ECOTANK ITS L3050, Epson ECOTANK ITS L3070
The latest ICA Scanner Driver for this product is available only via Apple's Software Update. Here's how to get it:
Do one of the following:
- If you're using a USB or Ethernet connection, connect the printer/scanner to your Mac and make sure it is powered on.
- If you're using a wireless connection and your printer is already connected to your router, make sure it is powered on.
- If you're using a wireless connection and your printer is not connected to your router, you'll need to connect your printer to your router. Use your product's control panel to establish the Wi-Fi connection.
- Not all products have an Ethernet port.
- Single function scanners will not work with ICA drivers over a wireless connection.
- Select the Apple menu and then select Software Update or App Store.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the available updates.
Epson ECOTANK ITS L3060 Driver | Epson Support
4/ 5Oleh Epson Printers Driver