Epson FX-1050 Driver Download - Epson FX-1050 printers all the well-known features of previous Epson 9-pin printers with many features normally exclusive to costly 24-pin printers. In addition to the high-quality printing and ease of operation you’ve come to expect from Epson printers, the FX-850 and FX-1050 offer the following:
- This system allows you to use continuous paper even while the optional cut sheet feeder is attached.
- A new short tear-off feature that saves paper. After you tear off the last sheet printed on continuous paper, the printer reverses the paper so that you can use all of the next sheet.
- A micro-adjustment feature that allows you to feed the paper forward or backward to finely adjust the loading and short tear-off positions.
- An improved control panel design that allows direct selection of character fonts and pitch, as well as a choice of draft or near letter quality (NLQ) printing.
- Draft mode with fast printing of up to 264 characters per second at 12 cpi.
- The ability to handle a wide range of paper types, including envelopes.
Installing the platen knob
- The first step in setting up the printer is to install the platen knob. You should never need to use this knob during the normal operation of your printer. However, in case of a paper jam, you can use this knob to manually feed paper.
- Now that your printer is fully assembled, you can use the built-in self test function to see that the printer is working correctly even though it is not connected to a computer. Be sure to perform this test to check that
- your printer is operating properly Before running the self test, you need to connect your printer to an electrical outlet and load a sheet of paper.
Epson FX-1050 Driver Compatibility Operating System:
- Windows 98/95/3.1/NT
Download Links Epson FX-1050 Driver For Windows:
- Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs For Windows 98/95/3.1/NT <=> Download
How To Install Epson FX-1050 Driver For Windows:
- After you finished Downloading this Printer Driver and ready to install.
- Click the open Folder, and then click the Drivers file is already Downloaded.
- Specify the default location for saving the Printer Driver File. Then click Next, and then wait while the process extracts the files to prepare the Installation on your computer.
- At the time of the Install Wizard process has started, follow the instructions of the Form on your computer screen.
- If the process of installing the Printer Drivers is complete, Please Restart your computer in order to make the Installation process runs optimally.
- Then do a test printing of documents or photos and scans. If the process goes smoothly then you've managed to Install the scanner drivers correctly.
Epson FX-1050 Driver Download | Epson Support
4/ 5Oleh Epson Printers Driver