Epson iPrint App For Print documents and photos wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone, tablet, smartphone or computer with Epson Connect. Our free solutions make it easy to write, whether you’re in the room or across the world. Turn your tablet or smartphone into a powerful productivity tool. AirPrint enables you to access files from Box, DropBox, EverNote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive and print them from anywhere1 or scan from a nearby Epson printer and email or share your files online.
Epson iPrint App Ideal remote printing for Apple iPads, iPhones, iPod Touches and Android devices
Print from anywhere
- Send documents and photos directly to any email-enabled Epson printer, no matter where you are.
- Print to an Epson printer that's right next to you by logging your device onto the same Wi-Fi network to print.
Scan and share
- Scan from a nearby printer via Wi-Fi, or scan, save and share from your device.
A powerful mobile assistant
Now you can do more than just print and scan. iPrint also allows you to access your files in the cloud, plus:
- Print multiple photos
- Print saved documents
- Access and print files from the cloud
- Print web pages
- Scan and email/upload your files
- Buy ink for your printer
- Control copy options
- Transfer files to/from mobile devices
Discover how easy and convenient it is to use Epson iPrint App:
Access the cloud
Access to the cloud is built right into iPrint, making online access easier than ever. Log into Box, Dropbox, EverNote, Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive so you can preview and print your files online, or scan and upload them.
Scan without wires
Want to save an important document or a memorable keepsake? Now you can use a nearby Epson all-in-one to wirelessly scan and capture your file to a smartphone or tablet. Then you can email it, save it to your device or upload to it your cloud account.
Use your printer to transfer files directly to your tablet or phone. Just insert a USB drive or memory card into your printer, and iPrint can see and transfer photos to your device. You can also reverse the flow and transfer files from your mobile device. iPrint provides a new way to transfer photos taken with older digital cameras.
Manually add a printer
It's now easier than ever to use iPrint in a corporate wireless network. Depending on how complex or secure your corporate network is, you may not be able to discover a nearby printer automatically. iPrint allows you to add a printer using its unique IP address manually.
Epson iPrint App Features and Specifications
- Supports Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, JPG, GIF, TIF, BMP, and PNG files
- Prints multiple photos directly from camera app or Apple Photo Stream
- Built-in browser for web page printing
- Prints email attachments and locally stored files
- Photo paper support: "4 x 6", "5 x 7" and "8 x 10"
- Plain paper support: letter ("8.5 x 11"), legal (8.5" x 14") and ledger ("11 x 17")
- Manual IP Function: Enter a printer’s unique IP address to print within complex network environments
- Remote Print function: Print from anywhere by sending files directly to an email-enabled Epson all-in-one
- Copy Controls: Use your tablet or phone to make copies and remember custom settings.
Advanced printing options
- Media types
- Print quality
- Paper Source
- Number of copies
- Page range
- 2-sided printing
- Brightness/Contrast/Saturation controls
Online storage and sharing
- Print files directly from Box, Dropbox, EverNote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
- Save scanned files directly to Box, Dropbox, EverNote and Google Drive
- Email scanned files immediately
- Transfer JPG files from USB or SD card storage to a smart device or vice versa
- Scan source: Automatic document feeder (ADF)/document table
- Image type: Color/Grayscale/Black and white
- Resolution: 75/150/300 dpi
- Brightness controls
- Printer status
- Ink levels
- Nozzle check
- Print head cleaning
Operating system support
- Apple iOS v7 or later
- Android v4.0 or later
Source by : epson.com
Epson iPrint App
4/ 5Oleh Epson Printers Driver