Epson Connect Solutions - Epson's mobile and Cloud printing services allow you to print and scan wirelessly using smartphones and tablets within the home, in the office and whilst you are on the go. Learn about the services that Epson Connect can offer to ensure you gain the most out of your printer and smart devices. Print from the comfort of your chair, from the garden or whilst away. Wherever you are, whatever your device, Epson Connect can help.
Email Print for Enterprise allows you to securely send documents directly to the printer. Available in direct printing or Pull Print mode, this secure system integrates seamlessly into your existing IT infrastructure. Email Print for Enterprise is compatible with Epson's business printers and with it, you can print from any device that can send an email to the office.
How Can Email Print for Enterprise help you?
- Files remain secure when printing via PCs connected to the network or mobile devices connected via Wi-Fi in the office, as they are within the company network, and therefore protected via the firewall.
- This server-based software system enables documents to be sent to print via email without the need for driver installation or application downloads.
- Take advantage of the mobility of using WiFi to connect to the system and still print securely, when you're within the office building.
- Active Directory support allows users to sign in with their current computer login details, so IT managers do not need to set up new email addresses and passwords for the system. Automatic deletion of unreleased documents after a pre-defined time helps IT, managers, to reduce print costs.
Easy Epson Connect Solutions And Identification:
Easily identify the pull printing device near you by printing a label with the printer name to display on the front. Then users simply select the printer name/location displayed on the label to release their print job securely to that printer.
Features for direct print mode and secure print mode:
- Can be used by users working from mobile devices within the office
- Driverless printing system that integrates with existing IT environments
- Secure printing system
- No need to install or download printer drivers or applications (URL login)
- Pull Print feature available as standard
- Email address and log-ins are allocated to users (only for Secure Print Mode)
- Fast installation
- Easy printer and user administration via a web-browser-based interface
- EPE system enables IT managers to set a meaningful name per printer
- Easily identify EPE supported printers by using the EPP sticky label template to add printer names to supported printers
- Active Directory support
- Supports most common electronic file formats (PDF, Doc6, Docx6, Ppt6, Pptx6, Xls6, Xlsx6, JPEG, PNG, TIFF)
- Print from email clients on Mac, Windows, Linux, Citrix, iOS, Android, Windows Phone operating systems
- Save unwanted print costs with auto deletion of jobs if not released
- 60-day free trial
- License packages to accommodate both small and large organizations
Epson Connect Solutions
4/ 5Oleh Epson Printers Driver