Epson L350 Driver Download, Printer Epson All-in-one L350 allows you to perform the function of scan, copy, and print with a device of a multifunctional and easy to use. Epson has a 600 dpi Sensor L350 x 1200 dpi accurate scan results make you look even more sharply.
Epson L350 scan features photocopying are easy to use. This feature makes everything easier, Printer Epson L350 can also send a signed document or image you via the internet by doing a scan through the Epson L350
Epson all-in-one L350 have 600 dpi Sensor L350 x 1200 dpi accurate scan results make you look even more sharply. You can also do a photocopy with only takes 5 seconds for the document in black and white and colored document for 10 seconds. You can make photocopies of directly via the buttons available on the printer Epson L350 you without having to turn on your computer first.
Epson L350 no longer need to buy ink or ink refill syringe because Epson original ink refill Epson L350 sell affordable and can print so many pages in a single charge. Every purchase of Epson L350 all-in-one printer bundle set is accompanied by a bottle of ink CMYK as much as 40ml plus two extra bottles of black ink to produce more documents.
You can buy a bottle of ink Epson L350 by as much as 70 ml with a very affordable cost under 100 thousand. Epson L350 provided with systems that have special tubes which makes it easy to do a refill. In addition Epson L350 has an efficient system so Epson provides estimated that in once charging, Epson all-in-one has a black and white ink L350 so it can print a document up to 4000 pages and one time ink color can print documents up to 6500 pages.
Epson all-in-one L350 has higher performance than the previous range thanks to the Micro Piezo technology printhead that enable it to produce a print speed of 33 pages per minute for black and white and 15 pages per minute for color print. Epson printer L350 also can print with high resolution of up to 5760 dpi and scan functions up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
Why you must install driver Epson L350? If you buy a new Printer Epson L350 automatically you have to install the drivers to run. If you reinstall your computer, you must reinstall the driver Epson L350, then reconnect driver Epson L350 into your computer.
printer Epson L350 can be used for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 7, or Mac OS x. Although Epson has diverse functions Epson L350, all-in-one printer L350 retains the space-saving design. You can put them anywhere without worrying about the room is limited. Epson L350 has a weight of 2.7 pounds and dimension 22.2 cm x 47.2 cm x 13 cm, you can place it either in the Office or at home without spending a room you have.
Epson printer all-in-one L350 you can have affordable for drivers Epson L350 can directly Download to install Epson Driver Epson all-in-one L350, we have provided a way to install driver Epson L350.
How to Download Driver Epson L350:
- Click Start Download to download the Driver Epson L350.
- When the Download screen already appear, Download Epson L350 will start automatically, if it does not appear click it to download the drivers manually into your computer.
- When the dialog appears when saving, select the Folder you want and click save, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- When the download complete dialog box click closed, then the Epson L350 was already downloaded into the folder of your computer.
How to Install Driver Epson L350 For Microsoft Windows:
- After you finished Downloading this driver Epson L350 and then the driver is ready to install.
- Click the open Folder, and then click the Drivers file is already Downloaded.
- Specify the default location for saving the file Drivers. Then click Next, and then wait while the process extracts the files to prepare the Installations on your computer.
- At the time of the Install Wizard process has started, follow the instructions of the Form on your computer screen.
- If the process of installing Drivers is complete, Please Restart your computer in order to make the Installattion process runs optimally.
- Then do a test printing of documents or photos and scans. If the process goes smoothly then you've managed to Install the drivers correctly.
Epson L350 Driver Support OS:
- Windows 8.1 (32bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)
- Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)
- Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)
- Windows Vista (64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit)
- Windows XP (64bit)
Epson L350 Drivers Download:
|Operating System||Size||Download Link|
|Scanner Driver (Ver. 220.127.116.11) For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista (32-64 bit)||19.83 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver (Ver. 1.53) For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista (32-bit)||20.42 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver (Ver. 1.53) For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista (64-bit)||23.93 MB||Download|
Epson L350 Driver Download For Windows
4/ 5Oleh Epson Printers Driver